[support] Cron problem after first member was signed up

puregin puregin at puregin.org
Tue Nov 15 00:43:00 UTC 2005

Good troubleshooting... are there any further warnings
or error messages that this module generates?
You might try temporarily enabling printing
error messages to the screen - make sure that
the maximum level of error reporting is enabled
in your PHP setup.

     By the way, by 'latest version of Drupal', do you
mean 4.6.3, or CVS?  Also, what version of
PHP is your site running on?

     Djun