[support] htaccess

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Tue Nov 15 14:21:09 UTC 2005

> Yes, that's the problem. However, in the directory in question there are
> a series of mp3 files (podcasts) which I would like people to have free
> access to without them defaulting to an 'index' file when they attempt
> to access that directory.

In which case, yes, the default Drupal .htaccess is causing that. You'll
want to add a new .htaccess in the podcasts directory with simply:

  Options +Indexes

This will revert the "Options -Indexes" in the parent directory
(ie., Drupal's .htaccess) and should do what you want.

--
Morbus Iff ( drowning in data, bereft of knowledge. )