[support] Linefeed at top of all pages

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Sat Nov 19 19:36:09 UTC 2005

Kevin,

do you have it from CVS? or did you download the zip? If you have a CVS, you
should run a diff against drupal. If you have no clue what I am talking
about, then this is probably not a route to take :)

But if you do, you can then find if there is any file that is different from
drupal itself. Maybe somethin (ftp, plesk) added a newline without you
noticing.
If you have time, you could open all files and see if there is any that goes
like
------

<?php
instead of
------
<?php

Another tip is to see your error logs, by apache/php
Sometimes your server is set u to only report any issues there.

Ber

Op zaterdag 19 november 2005 19:30, schreef Kevin Severud:
> My search continues since I have neither the sitemap module nor the
> captcha module.  Thanks for all the help so far.
> I've now disabled all modules that aren't required, changed themes,
> disabled clean urls, disabled the cache, and emptied the sessions table.
> Still no luck.
> What else is there?  I'm stumped.  I suppose it's time to download it
> all and run it on a debugger.
>
> -Kevin
>
> Katin Imes wrote:
> >> Bert Boerland hjad the same issue:
> >> please search on http://willy.boerland.com/myblog/ for the answers.
> >
> > To save folks some time:
> > <http://willy.boerland.com/myblog/node/6957> reports that the sitemap
> > module seems to be the culprit. When disabled, the extra LF's disappear.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > --Katin
 Bèr
--
| Bèr Kessels | webschuur.com | website development |
| http://bler.webschuur.com | http://www.webschuur.com |