[support] Uploaded files "falling out" of the system

Anna anna at menu-browser.com
Tue Nov 22 10:55:47 UTC 2005

I am on a shared server and do not have access to server logs. This has
never happened before under Nuke, Mambo, AeDating, or any number of other
CMS.

By way of example... our of 14 uploaded jpg images, all uploaded at the same
time, 24 hours later 2 of the images vanished from Drupal. They were still
present in exactly the same location on my server, Drupal was still calling
them through the correct URL, but they would not display in Drupal.

One thing I am fast learning about Drupal is that support and willingness to
examine the system structure is non existent.