[support] Uploaded files "falling out" of the system

Sergio lsmoura at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 11:40:30 UTC 2005

Just to make sure...
The image is in the filesystem, the path is correct, but drupal does not
show it?
if you just do http://www.example.com/path/file.jpg will it show the image?

If so, it looks like a url problem... Drupal may be writing the wrong path.

Do you understand html? is the img or a tag correct? do you have a real
example so we can go there and see?

- Sergio