[support] Support?????

puregin puregin at puregin.org
Tue Nov 22 22:02:08 UTC 2005

Hi Anna,

      it seems to me that at least a number of us in this discussion
have
put some time and effort into helping you with this issue and your
issue with cron.

      I'd feel better about that if I were not included, however
unintentionally,
in your reply to a specific posting.

      You may find that you have better success with your support
requests
if you spend a little more time composing your requests - for example,
I found I didn't have enough information in your posts to formulate any
hypotheses as to the cause of the problems you reported.   Please read

http://drupal.org/forum-posting

All of the suggestions there apply to support requests via the
mailing list.

     If I may make a few suggestions - from your postings, it seems
that your
web hosting company is not particularly Drupal-friendly.  You might
look around for companies that specialize in hosting Drupal sites, if
you
are running a commercial site.   Most of these would have standard
modules
pre-configured, so that you don't have to fight with setting them up.

     Also, since you are running a commercial site - my own experience
is that the quality of support I receive vs. my expectations for support
are usually much more aligned when I hire paid support :)

     I hope that you find the solution to your problems, and that Drupal
will prove to be a good choice for you in the long run.

     Best regards, Djun