[support] user1 account - UNSUBSCRIBE ME!!!!

jacki easter coachjacki at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 25 05:36:49 UTC 2005

Hello

  With apologies to Larry who I hope gets his question answered- I have  picked this message at random to send this complaint out there in the  hopes that someone can fix the problem.

  I have tried many times and in many ways to UNSUBSCRIBE from this list  for over a week now. Nothing works. I have tried to unsub through the  link. I've emailed the lists email address and I've emailed Drupal  using several of their email addresses but havent received even one  response. Meanwhile I keep getting an email account full of messages  from this list even though I have requested several times that it  STOP!!! I dont even use Drupal anymore.

  PLEASE! If anyone is reading this has responsibility for this list UNSUBSCRIBE ME IMMEDIATELY!

  Thank you

  Jacki

Larry <naasei at gmail.com> wrote:  is there anyway  to restore a user1 account which has been deleted?

Regards