[support] Drupal

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Fri Nov 25 09:22:04 UTC 2005

Op donderdag 24 november 2005 21:10, schreef Qv6:
> Hello,
>
> I have a fresh install of drupal and have performed all the post-install
> procedures. The startup page for drupal displays, but when I click on
> "create the first account" or on any link on the page, I'm redirected
> to the index.html page of the apache server.
>
> Any clues?
>
> TIA,

I sounds like your server does not like the drupal .htaccess

Do you have clean urls enabled? Do other pages like the admin pages work for
you?

Can you see any strange lines in your servers error logs (yes, Liza, it can be
that the server records problems that Drupal has, yet is not aware of).
for example lines stating that your allocated memory was not enough.
Ber