[support] Drupal

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Fri Nov 25 11:49:29 UTC 2005

Op vrijdag 25 november 2005 11:50, schreef Qv6:
> On Friday 25 November 2005 03:22 am, Bèr Kessels wrote:
> > Op donderdag 24 november 2005 21:10, schreef Qv6:
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > I have a fresh install of drupal and have performed all the
> > > post-install procedures. The startup page for drupal displays, but
> > > when I click on "create the first account" or on any link on the
> > > page, I'm redirected to the index.html page of the apache server.
> > >
> > > Any clues?
> > >
> > > TIA,
> >
> > I sounds like your server does not like the drupal .htaccess
>
> What do I need to change in drupal's .htaccess?

Nothing. Your host/server does not support Drupal. Or at least it does not
support the setup Drupal needs.

You should try to mail the .htaccess to your hosting provider and ask them to
help you to get the settings in there working.

If they refuse to do so, you could ask them what settings in that .htaccess
they disallow, and post that here. We can then see if there is a workaround
possible.

Bèr