[support] i18n question : $i18n_variables = array in settings.php

vrao vrao at misteam.net
Tue Nov 29 00:41:14 UTC 2005

Hi,

Most of my site is translated, but I want to be able to translate more fields (like profiles, footer message etc)

However, Whenever I uncomment $i18n_variables = array('site_name'); (the actual list is very long) I lose my primary links, secondary links etc from the site display.

I am trying to add to the list of translated variables (I want to translate my footer), but it seems Im doing it completely wrong.

As of now, I have to leave  it commented /*$i18n_variables = array( */ and have to settle for whats already allowed.

How do I load all existing variables and add new ones? Whats the syntax?

Thanks.