[support] MassMailer Saga

puregin puregin at puregin.org
Wed Nov 30 06:20:38 UTC 2005

     I've never worked with PHPList or MassMailer, though I expect I
will look into it.

     I gather PHPList is a separate application - it probably has its
own documentation
and so on, which would be a good place to start.

     Setting up a password for the admin would be a good place to start
(I'm assuming this is possible :)

      Otherwise, you could put a .htaccess file in the directory and
tell your webserver not to serve files from that directory (I'm assuming
that once the application is installed, you won't need web-access)
I could be completely wrong  :)

      Regards, Djun