[support] mission and slogon in the goofy theme

Kobus Myburgh itbjdm at puknet.puk.ac.za
Wed Nov 30 07:40:34 UTC 2005

Mohammed,

If I am not mistaken, this can be set in the Goofy configuration? Did you check there? I think the last time I worked with Goofy (a few months ago) I was able to set that in the configuration? Or am I wrong?

Regards,

Kobus

>>> msharo at wanadoo.jo 11/29/2005 6:46 PM >>>
dear list,
thanks for everybody who offered help in changing the colors, specially kobus, that is now successfully done.
my second issue and I think may be the final issue, is there a way I can intigrate mission and slogon into the goofy theme?
I tried to write the following in the code but it didn't work:
<?php if ($mission != ""): ?>
    <?php endif; ?>
---------
regards,