[drupal-support] 4.6.x vs 4.5.x

Kobus Myburgh ITBJDM at puknet.puk.ac.za
Tue Oct 4 09:15:02 UTC 2005

Hi Alex,

I have had no stability problems with either versions of Drupal. Also, security would be equally good in either versions, as security updates for both versions are released simultaneously if a security flaw is present in both versions.

Regards,

Kobus

>>> notmyprivateemail at gmail.com 10/4/2005 11:09 AM >>>
Hi there.

I'm in the process of setting up my first drupal site. I'm plunging
through the manual. So far I'm very impressed.

I'm wondering whether I should go with 4.5.x or 4.6.x?

In this project stability and security are more important than having
a gazillion features.

alex

--
Alex Polite