[drupal-support] private but unprotected blogs

Bill Fitzgerald bill at funnymonkeydata.com
Tue Oct 4 11:54:47 UTC 2005

Hello, Eric,

I am running several class sites using a standard install of Drupal with
the taxonomy access control module, and I don't have this issue. I have
configured the site so anonymous users can't see any student generated
content. When the anonymous user types in "http://site.org/blog/x", they
see the person's username, but none of their blog posts. One way around
your current situation would be to use the taxonomy access control
module to place further limits on the anonymous user, and hopefully to
counteract the effect of the bug.

Also, if you are interested, I have made a pre-configured version of
this site (the database dump, core drupal, and a few contributed
modules) available for download on my web site:
http://www.funnymonkey.com/configured-site

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Bill.