[drupal-support] Drupal.org survey

Dan Robinson dan at civicactions.com
Sun Oct 9 11:18:13 UTC 2005

I'm completely frustrated.  I went through the survey, answered the
questions, left some comments and then when I posted I had forgotten a
question and it promptly forgot all my answers.  Sorry, but I don't
think I'll do it again.

My overall comment was "A" for effort, but the questions are very
limiting in scope and the ability to only choose one answer for some of
the more meaningful questions is very limiting.  I'll be interested in
seeing the results.

Dan