[drupal-support] taxonomy_access and filestore2

vlado vlado at dikini.net
Tue Oct 11 13:37:22 UTC 2005

Hi,

I'm having a few problems with taxonomy access + drupal 4.6
(the taxonomy.patch is applied)

There are a couple of vocabularies on the site. Only one of them
is used for allowing access, essentially providing useful
permission templates.

The oddity is that in the filestore2 case View is allowed only if there
is a term allowing the view in every associated vocabulary. That is
contarary to the normal logic in drupal.

I'll be going through the code, but it would be helpful if there is a
solution or explanation. It will save time.

Thanks
Vlado