[drupal-support] How do add Second Administrator?

Earnest Berry earnest.berry at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 16:04:48 UTC 2005

I agree. I also create a role with the exact same name as mentioned: 'super
user'. Perhaps I should rename it to 'admin. But that is the best way to go.
Perhaps put this in the Drupal FAQ somewhere? I can see where people
switching from other systems that have an 'admin' check-box or role could be
confusing. The only draw back is that as you add modules, you'll have to
grant that 'admin' role access to them. I could be wrong on this.

 - Earnest