[drupal-support] Drupal 4.7 installation

Kobus Myburgh ITBJDM at puknet.puk.ac.za
Mon Oct 17 05:52:52 UTC 2005

Hi,

I tried to make screenshots with Drupal 4.7 and CivicSpace theme this weekend (for the docs team), but I ended up making one screenshot only. Drupal 4.6.3 works 100% on my local host, but 4.7 gives me gibberish (as shown in the image). It might very well be a configuration issue, but I am not sure whether I need to change something, and if so, what? Drupal 4.6.3 works flawlessly.

I am using Apache 1.3.x (I think 1.3.26?)
I am using MySQL 4.1
I am using PHP 4.3.6

Any ideas, please?

Regards,