[drupal-support] Authorized Users Redirected

Grand Junction gjdspam at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 20 00:03:50 UTC 2005

Hi,

I'm having a problem on my Drupal installation where
authorized users - immediately after logging in - are
being redirected to /resources.  That is a page on the
site, but I can't figure out where the command is that
is sending the users to that page.

After looking around for a while, I went so far as to
install the front page module, which works (it sends
authorized users going to www.example.com to a
different page from anonymous users) but when logging
in I still get sent to /resources.

Does anyone know how I can change that redirect?

Thanks,
Matthew O'Malley