[drupal-support] blogapi

Steven Peck speck at blkmtn.org
Sat Oct 22 23:08:59 UTC 2005

blogapi is the api interface used to allow blogging clients like
w.blogger to post from a desktop system.  Setting it to the movealble
type blog tells the desktop client program what commands it can expect
to use and how to communicate with the Drupal site.

See: http://drupal.org/node/29084 for how to control what get's posted
automatically to your front page.

-sepeck