[drupal-support] Listhandler

Grand Junction gjdspam at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 23 02:02:50 UTC 2005

Gerhard,

I've finally succeeded with listhandler - I had to use
the setup configurations I found on the civicspace
site (creating a subscriber to the list for the
primary email address, and the list email address as
the secondary email address - I've put this
information in a task request for the documentation
for listhandler).  The instructions in the install
file were insufficient.

But I'm still working on making the forum work as I'd
like - this is intended to be a private list and
forum, but it seems like there is no access control
for viewing the forum - it's just access control over
creating topics and posting items.

Is the only way to block access to viewing the forum
to use taxonomy access?

-Matthew

--- Gerhard Killesreiter