[drupal-support] comment/reply problem

Grand Junction gjdspam at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 23 22:44:07 UTC 2005

Hi,

I didn't see any information about this issue in the
forums, so I thought I'd ask here.

I've set up the forum module on my site, and now I'm
getting some strange behavior when I try to post a
comment to a forum topic.

When I click on "Add new comment", first I get a
normal comment entry form.  Then, after I click
"Preview", I get two nodes being displayed at once -

the url says I should be on comment/reply/84

but the page displaying is node/15 (the full html)

and then down below it is the full html code again for
the correct page comment/reply/84 (showing the preview
and the form to finalize the comment).

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Matthew O'Malley