[drupal-support] Making a Drupal website speak

Bèr Kessels berdrupal at tiscali.be
Thu Sep 1 22:52:24 UTC 2005

Kobus,

No I did not test it. I still need to figure out how to get my speech stuff
working in KDE.
I just came with the idea for a theme, because ALL content is ran trough
themes. So you can easily do magic to any page in your theme. or example
return an ogg instead of HTML.

But, as said: all content all strings are ni the transatiopn databasze, so I
think an easy way is to hack t(), so that it calls a speech function.

Ber

Regards,
 Bèr
--