[drupal-support] Disabling header, sidebars, footer on some pages

Jeremy Epstein jazepstein at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 06:21:16 UTC 2005

You can configure specific page display settings for each block on
your site. To do this, go to 'administer -> blocks', then click
'configure' for the block that you wish to configure.

There should be a section on this form called 'page specific
visibility settings'. For your purposes, you would want to use the
default 'show on every page except the listed pages' option. If you
didn't want a block displaying on your contact form page, for example,
then if your form was at 'node/17', you would type that in here (if
it's aliased, don't type in the alias - always type the system path
here).

You could configure it this way for every block displayed on the left-
and right-hand side of the page. Once you do this, your 'contact form'
page will have no side columns at all!

Hope that helps,

Jeremy Epstein
www.greenash.net.au