[drupal-support] story in the index page

Gordon Heydon gordon at heydon.com.au
Mon Sep 5 09:27:22 UTC 2005

Hi,

On Mon, 2005-09-05 at 10:22 +0200, Bèr Kessels wrote:
> Op maandag 05 september 2005 02:27, schreef Gordon Heydon:
> > If you really I will test it tonight.
>
> Please do so, for I am nearly 100% sure you are wrong.

As I thought it does work.

what I did was.

Created a node and set the "default front page" to point to it. in my
case node/1 I also set the "promote to front page" to false.

I then created another node with "promote to front page" set to true.

Now if I go to the front page I get the first node. eg.
http://example.com/

and if I go to the node url eg. http://example.com/node I get the
preview of the second node.

It does work.