[drupal-support] Download only for Authenticated users

Cláudio xm-drupal at butinho.com.br
Mon Sep 5 22:01:13 UTC 2005

Hi, list.

I want to implement this feature in a site (some files only available to
authenticated users), already saw how to protect a page
(node_privacy_byrole module), and how to upload files (attachment module).
I already saw a discussion of the exact same problem  (in
http://drupal.org/node/23882), but my concern is that uploaded files are
visible to anyone who knows the exact URL of the uploaded files (at
least when I implemented it).
Anyone can give me a direction to follow, even if a have to learn a bit
of php?

Cláudio