[drupal-support] Updating from 4.6.0 to 4.6.3

Abalieno abalieno at cesspit.net
Tue Sep 6 19:30:55 UTC 2005

> What do you mean by "running them through the very last package. " ?
> The update is very easy, put all new 4.6.3 files on your server and run
> update.php, it will automatically check the last update you went through
> (it
> must be 129) and then run 130 and 131 and that's it...

What I mean is that Drupal site doesn't make sense:
"For the most trouble-free transition from an existing installation, it is
recommended that you first upgrade to Drupal 4.6.2. "

And if you go see Drupal 4.6.2 you see the same phrase repeated with Drupal
4.6.1, hinting that I should patch each subversion on its own instead of
just jumping to the last package available. Which doesn't make sense.

-HRose / Abalieno