[drupal-support] Disabling header, sidebars, footer on some p ages

Jeremy Epstein jazepstein at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 14:00:33 UTC 2005

On 9/9/05, Bill Hunter <Bill.Hunter at thenewstribune.com> wrote:
> Sorry, DrupalNoob here, and this is the second reference I've seen to a
> sections module (presumably sections.module), yet I can't find one at
> http://drupal.org/project/Modules or in the default install ... Am I looking
> in the right place?

See: http://drupal.org/project/sections

Currently, it looks like the only release of this module is for CVS.
That means that no versions have been released specifically to go with
stable releases of the Drupal core (e.g. 4.5, 4.6). The CVS version of
a module is ideally compatible with the latest development version of
Drupal core, but then again, it may have been updated as recently as
two days ago, or as long as two years ago! Contact the module
maintainer to find out its current status.

Weird... I could have sworn that this module had at least been
released for 4.5... but maybe that was just my imagination.

Jeremy Epstein
www.greenash.net.au