[drupal-support] Problems with Create Content Link

Torsten Flammiger torsten at flammiger.org
Sat Sep 10 11:53:24 UTC 2005

hi all,

i have added a site to my existing one.
I createtd a new database and all went fine...
Now i miss the "create content" Link when i log in?

If i activate it _under_ the administer-menue it is shown for
anonymous users too. That is not what i want.
In my primary page there was no such behavior and i even had
no such problems: never had to touch the "create content" thing.
In fact: it is disabled there!

And:
if i add it for testing and i open >> administer >> create content >>
page i get strange warnings from Drupal saying:
/
| Wrong datatype for second argument in <path/to/drupal>/node.module on
| line 1330

The same happens when i click the link "Story"
None of these warnings occured on my primary page...

PS: Using Drupal 4.6.3

tia
Torsten