[drupal-support] Disabling header, sidebars, footer on some p ages

Bèr Kessels berdrupal at tiscali.be
Sat Sep 10 21:09:43 UTC 2005

Op zaterdag 10 september 2005 22:27, schreef Larry Garfield:
> On Friday 09 September 2005 10:41 am, Bèr Kessels wrote:
> > No, afaik it is not in a working state for current HEAD. And since I am
> > not using it on any site that needs to be updated, I will not update the
> > module for 4.7.
> >
> > So, please send in patches.
>
> Oh, goodie.  I'm glad someone mentioned that now before I implemented it
> this coming Monday for a client. :-)
>
> Is there a preferred alternative method right now to have different themes
> or theme settings in different parts of the site?  In practice, really, all
> I need to do is have the secondary links show up on the front page and the
> front page only (using 4.6.3).  I looked at the FrontPage module, but it
> doesn't look like it would do that.  Can anyone else suggest something?

Yes: Get a small amout of bounties together, so that I can make time to
upgrade it. Or get someone to upgrade it. Its not much work, but I'm over my
head in work. And paying clients with contracts come first ;)

Patches are very welcome too. Its really one or maybe two ours of work! If you
know Drupal well prolly even less. I prefer (good) patches over bounties.

> --
> Larry Garfield   AIM: LOLG42
> larry at garfieldtech.com  ICQ: 6817012
>
> "If nature has made any one thing less susceptible than all others of
> exclusive property, it is the action of the thinking power called an idea,
> which an individual may exclusively possess as long as he keeps it to
> himself; but the moment it is divulged, it forces itself into the
> possession of every one, and the receiver cannot dispossess himself of it."
>  -- Thomas Jefferson
Regards,
 Bèr
--