[drupal-support] blogapi toolbar

Wayne Johnson wdtj at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 12 17:41:34 UTC 2005

Some of my users are getting into blogging.  They are finding web
articles that they want to add to their blogs to share with others.  To
facilitate their blogging, I'd like to add a capability similar to
Google's Blogging button on the toolbar, or like the blog button on the
aggregator blocks.

I've looked around but not found much that does this, is simple to use
(simply a toolbar), and free.

Anyone have any suggestions?

---
Wayne Johnson,             | There are two kinds of people: Those
3943 Penn Ave. N.          | who say to God, "Thy will be done,"
Minneapolis, MN 55412-1908 | and those to whom God says, "All right,
(612) 522-7003             | then,  have it your way." --C.S. Lewis