[drupal-support] Cache and poll for anonymous users

Doncho N. Gunchev mr700 at sport1.bg
Fri Sep 16 09:25:25 UTC 2005

    I have problem with poll module (in 4.6.3) when cache is enabled
and server load problem when cache is disabled. Anonymous users see
'random' view for the poll block on pages, for example; on the main
page - results, some category - vote form, another category...
    Is the block cached with the page? Is the cache page-oriented?
If so, is it a good idea to put the poll block's contents in an
iframe or? I hope I'll have time to dig a bit deeper soon... Thanks
in advance.

--
Kind Regards,
  Doncho.