[drupal-support] Help needed

Mohammed Al-shar' msharo at wanadoo.jo
Sat Sep 17 08:53:59 UTC 2005

hello.
to install most of the themes from drupal.org you simply extract the theme, upload the folder containing the theme files keeping the file structure intact to the themes directory under your drupal site. then you go to your administration panel /themes and select the newly installed theme. configure the theme later if necessary.
note that most themes come with a install.txt file that explains any special requirements.
hope this helps.
regards,,
mohammed.