[drupal-support] Trying To Find A Good Hosting Company

Ken Dow me at kendow.com
Tue Sep 20 15:52:45 UTC 2005

I've been very happy with http://www.hardhathosting.com, particularly
with the /sites approach that Drupal now uses for hosting multiple
sites on a single installation. HardHatHosting has good performance,
a decent control panel, reasonable and flexible pricing and solid
technical support. Not affiliated in any way - just a happy customer.

--
Ken

skype: thekenshow | 646-257-4194 | msn: me at kendow.com

The most erroneous stories are those we think we know best - and
therefore never scrutinize or question.
- Stephen Jay Gould