[drupal-support] REPOST: Error in DB during cron run

Doncho N. Gunchev mr700 at sport1.bg
Mon Sep 26 09:09:16 UTC 2005

Peter Apockotos wrote:

> Any ideas why I am suddenly getting this error in the db?
>
> You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that
> corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use
> near '1 AND uid != 0' at line 1 query: SELECT * FROM user WHERE uid
> IN 1 AND uid != 0 in /home/apockot/public_html/includes/
> database.mysql.inc on line 66.
>
> Missing argument 2 for variable_get() in /home/apockot/public_html/
> includes/bootstrap.inc on line 152.
>

> This error has since disappeared.  Any ideas what may have caused it?

    What modules do you use, what drupal version, when does the problem
appear?
I had similar problem with custom module, but it was our mistake and
fixing it
fixed the problem too. /Please check if it only appears
adding/viewing/editing
specific node type, doing specific action(s)/
    I think that the SQL statement should be (note the "(1)"):
SELECT * FROM user WHERE uid  IN (1) AND uid != 0
    ... and have no idea why "uid != 0" is needed in this case, it can
not be
0 if it is in (1) anyway. uid 0 is for anonymous users AFAIK (correct me
if not).

--
Kind Regards,
  Doncho.