[drupal-support] Banner module

Kobus Myburgh ITBJDM at puknet.puk.ac.za
Fri Sep 30 10:37:46 UTC 2005

Larry,

Use phpmyadmin and find the database and edit the banner table.

I haven't got it installed myself, but I assume you have to set the STATUS field of all entries to the opposite value. I assume they will currently be set to 1.

I haven't tested my proposed solution, so hope this helps, if not, I will see if I can help later - a bit busy right now

Regards,

Kobus

>>> naasei at gmail.com 9/30/2005 11:56:07 AM >>>
I forgot to disable the banner block before disabling the banner module.
 Now I get this error
*Fatal error*: Call to undefined function: banner_display() in
*/home/www/example.com/includes/common.inc(1857)
: eval()'d code* on line *1*

 How do I rectify this please ?
 larry