[drupal-support] Banner module

Kobus Myburgh ITBJDM at puknet.puk.ac.za
Fri Sep 30 11:04:21 UTC 2005

Larry,

Seems to be a problem with the foaf module. See if you disable that whether the problem still persists.

If it is a problem with the foaf.module, it could be one of several reasons, which I can't research for you right now, but some include:

1. Possible bug in the code
2. Folder not writable (I think this can happen too...)
3. File doesn't exist (uploaded image)
4. Incompatible versions of module/Drupal
5 ... Maybe some more?

Kobus

>>> naasei at gmail.com 9/30/2005 12:56:02 PM >>>
hey Kobus,
 It worked . thanks for your help. I wasjust about to dlete the whole thing
to start again :)
The other error I am getting is when I log in with user1, i am unable to log
in and get this error
 "

warning: getimagesize(0): failed to open stream: No such file or
directory in /home/www/londonbusinessnetwork.com/modules/foaf.module
on line 391.

warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /home/www/londonbusinessnetwork.com/

"
  I then hit the back button and type my password again. then i am able to
lo gin but get this
 "File copy failed: no directory configured, or it could not be accessed."
  Do you have any ida as to why I get this?