[support] Re-sizable form text area

Lists listout at accidentaltechie.org
Sun Apr 2 01:59:12 UTC 2006

I only today noticed the resizable textareas in Drupal.org account
information forms.

Does anyone know what combination of js/css is at work here?
Or have a link to download resources needed to implement this feature?

--
Gary

(In general, why are web form fields always so small, anyway?  I
particularly wish that the _width_ could be quickly increased.)

(Drupal and CivicSpace both give so little room to editing fields. I would
like to increase the size of the content creation form boxes site-wide, in
one fell-swoop.  Am I going to need to do this piece-meal, across loads of
files, or is there some 'magic' setting that I've missed that would allow me
to increase editing box sizes site-wide?)