[support] Acidfree problem

Simon Schneebeli simon.schneebeli at okko.org
Sun Apr 2 14:34:37 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I've just added filemanager and acidfree to my site.

I encounter a problem when trying to upload a picture. I get repeatedly
the following error messages:

warning: fopen(private/filemanager.lck): failed to open stream:
Permission denied in /home/simon/public_html/modules/filemanager.module
on line 654.

warning: flock(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in
/home/simon/public_html/modules/filemanager.module on line 655.

warning: is_dir(): Stat failed for private/working (errno=13 -
Permission denied) in /home/simon/public_html/includes/file.inc on line 533.

I assume it's a problem of setting the right permission. So to which
files do I have to change permissions?

Thanks for help.

Simon