[support] Login removal and submitted by...

Jason Flatt drupal at oadae.net
Wed Apr 5 02:38:37 UTC 2006

http://drupal.org/node/13777
http://drupal.org/node/37375

http://drupal.org/node/32050

>       Bruce

You know, Bruce, most of the questions you have been asking can be found in
the handbooks on drupal.org.  You really should try reading through them.

http://drupal.org/handbooks

--
Jason Flatt
http://www.oadae.net/