[support] using event module and drupal-cvs

Terry Richards sn00per1 at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 12 15:24:22 UTC 2006

>>> You might want to look at downloading one which matches your
>>> installed version of Drupal from here:
>>>
>>> http://drupal.org/node/3238/release
>>>
>>> I would try Event 4.7.0 and/or Event cvs, probably in that order.

does 4.7.0 work with drupal-cvs?

>>> i have tried both 4.7.rc2 and the cvs, matching drupal and modules.
>>> i am using cvs versions all the way around now
>>

> is there anyplace that describes installing events, eventfinder,
> eventrepeat in detail?

i tried to use eventrepeat and i had to add the tables manually thus:
CREATE TABLE event_repeat (
                            rid int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
                            repeat_data longtext NOT NULL,
                            repeat_RRULE longtext NOT NULL,
                            repeat_COUNT_remaining int(4) NOT NULL
default '-1',
                            repeat_start int(10) unsigned NOT NULL
default '0',
                            repeat_end int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default
'0',
                            repeat_last_rendered int(10) unsigned NOT
NULL default '0',
                            PRIMARY KEY  (rid)
                            );
and the others from eventrepeat/eventrepeat.install
but i am lost as to if and how to do:
CREATE UNIQUE INDEX event_repeat_calendar_map date_stamp_idx ON
event_repeat_calendar_map(date_stamp);
and the other ones like this above