[support] Problems with PHPTemplate

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Wed Apr 12 17:55:00 UTC 2006

Terry,

These are the instructions I followed at http://drupal.org/node/15285
(Installing PHPTemplate):

1. Download the latest release of the PHPTemplate Engine
2. Upload this folder into the drupal_base/themes/engines directory on your
site.

These are the files in the PHPTemplate folder I unpacked -
LICENSE.txt    box.tpl.php      default.tpl.php  phptemplate.engine
template.php
block.tpl.php  comment.tpl.php  node.tpl.php     readme.txt

I am supposed to copy all the *.tpl.php files to drupal_base/themes directory?
What about the template.php file?

Also, the readme file did not include this crucial step, either.

Thanks!

Mark

On Wednesday 12 April 2006 09:40 am, Terry Richards wrote:
> Mark Phillips wrote:
>
> >I just installed drupal 4.6 and had problems with the display on the first
> >page. I read the following,
> >
> >http://www.google.com/search?q=%7Bhead%7D%20%7Bstyles%7D%20drupal
> >
> >which suggested to install PHPTemplates, which I did according to this:
> >
> >http://drupal.org/node/15285
> >
> >I logged out, restarted apache and mysql, logged in, and went to
> >administration -> themes. All I see are the original 4 themes and none of
the
> >new PHPtemplate themes.
> >
> >What do I need to do to enable the PHPTemplate themes?
> >

> is the phptemplate engine in the engine directory and the new
> phptemplate theme in the theme directory?
>
> /|\

Mark Phillips
Phillips Marketing, Inc
mark at phillipsmarketing.biz