[support] setting events in calendar

Greg Knaddison - GVS Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Wed Apr 12 21:42:22 UTC 2006

On 4/12/06, Terry Richards <sn00per1 at bellsouth.net> wrote:
> i installed drupal-4.6.6 and the matching
> flexnode,event,volunteer,signup,rsvp and eventfinder modules.
> in the 4.7rc2 and cvs versions i could get the events into the calendar.
> is that possible w/4.6.6?

Maybe you could explain better what you mean by getting the events
into the calendar.  I have two 4.6.6 sites where I use nodes (one uses
the basicevent, the other uses an event enabled flexinode) and they
both show up in the calendar.

Greg

--
Growing Venture Solutions | Denver, CO
Technology Solutions for Communities and Small Businesses