[support] Project Module - Tabs Appear for Each Category?

Gary (Lists) listout at accidentaltechie.org
Fri Apr 14 18:27:20 UTC 2006

Living intensely with Drupal for 8 hours per day, for a couple of weeks, can
really be a joy and struggle.  Luckily, the struggles are mostly my own at
this point.

I've installed the Projects module, and I have -- and wish to remove -- the
tabs for every category that I've defined (elsewhere).

I can not seem to find a configuration option to turn off these tabs for
which there are no projects.

This page's URL is <http://accidentaltechie.org/dru/?q=project>, so you can
see what I want to remove.

I do not understand why no other taxonomy vocabulary shows up there,
although others are defined to be applicable to the 'project' node type.

These are the taxonomy vocabularies that I have defined, and you can see
that each of the three has been set to be applicable to the 'project' node
type, but only the first one (Mac Scripting) is delivering its terms to the
project page.

=== My vocab settings...

Mac Scripting    actionfeed, personal blog entry, book page, forum topic,
page, poll, issue, project, story
AppleScript (edit term)
-- Smile (edit term)
ECMA-JavaScript (edit term)
FileMaker (edit term)
Python (edit term)
Smile (edit term)

Topics    actionfeed, personal blog entry, book page, forum topic, page,
poll, issue, project, story
Peeves (edit term)
Site News (edit term)

Web Software    personal blog entry, book page, forum topic, page, poll,
issue, project, story, topic
Drupal (edit term)

Thanks in advance for any pointers.

(I did read the issues page for the module, and I did not see anything that
seemed relevant to this question.  I did find a patch that is described as:

Here's a patch implementing the second approach. We introduce a
configuration option where admins can choose, for each project type,...

but I don't think that's what I need...or is it?)
--
Gary