[support] blog it anywhere

spunc77 spunc77 at verizon.net
Thu Apr 20 03:51:09 UTC 2006

I have been tasked with build a site for a small t-shirt enterprise and
I opted to use drupal, having had a good experience in the past. my
host is running MySQL 4.2.2 and an slightly older version of php so
that rules out drupl 4.6 ( I tried ). My most pressing issue is that I
can't blog news items except from the sources feed block. It's use to
be previous versions that I could blog any item from what use to be
called the import page. Well the import (news) page has since
disappeared and I don't want to enable a block for all my news feeds.
Issue 2 I have been adding feeds containing images to to add some life
to the site but the images never show up on the news page. Now what is
that about? Is there a way to have images in the news item show up not
as a text link but as it is intended as part of the news artile or feed
? So just so I state my questions clear . how can I blog items (of node
type) from  anywhere with the site (i.e) blog it botton for all
contents types or at the very least news itmes , and two how do I get
images to show as images on the news page ?

I've tryed every thing from messing with imput fillters and the images
modules but not luck . URGENT help needed

All that said I look forward to test driving 4.7 and future releases.

http://www.faroutteeshirts.com/drupal-4.5.8/?q=