[support] nodereference.module: can a node list nodes that reference it?

Tim Vaughan talltim at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 21:14:50 UTC 2006

The subject's fairly self-explanatory, but I'd like to be able to make
a node display contain a list of nodes that reference it via the CCK
nodereference.module.  Currently it looks like this is just one-way.
This is for a contacts database I'm experimenting with in which a
contact can be recorded as being on various academic placements.  A
placement is a CCK node that references both a "placement provider"
and a "student" - I'd like to be able to list all the placements when
a student's node is displayed.

Is this currently possible, or is this feature planned?

Tim