[support] heeeelp!

Mil Imon millimon2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 2 00:03:56 UTC 2006

I followed the instructions, using --with-mysql=/var/lib/mysql and I
 get exactly the same error anyway.
 I also noticed:
 "Note that the MySQL client library is not bundled anymore!"

I can't find a copy of any 'client library' anywhere on google,
 mysql.org, or any other website.

I need this to run DRUPAL.

My index.php page says PHP: MySQL is not enabled.

I'm on an Acer Aspire 1360
 RH RC 5
 php 5.1.4
 apache 14.12 dist 5.0.22 for i386
   unix socket /var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock
 drupal 4.7.2

TY

I'll answer as fast as possible.  Any help appreciated, questions
 welcome.

have webmin installed
 this is a fresh core 5 install on a new partition.
 yum updated just last night.