[support] Multiple Contact Forms

Michelle Cox mcox at charter.net
Fri Aug 4 21:51:40 UTC 2006

I believe what that means is that, unlike something like CCK, when users
enter data into a web form it does not create a new node. It just takes the
information they entered and emails it to you. That's actually a really good
thing for something like a contact form because you wouldn't want every user
contact to create a node (normally). I'm pretty sure you can make more than
one webform, so that's a good candidate to do what you want.

Michelle