[support] Watchdog error messages

Kobus Myburgh ITBJDM at puknet.puk.ac.za
Mon Aug 7 08:33:29 UTC 2006

Hi,

I get these errors on a site that I set up:

user warning: Duplicate entry '0' for key 1 query: INSERT INTO watchdog
(uid, type, message, severity, link, location, referer, hostname,
timestamp) VALUES (0, 'page not found', '<em>node?destination=node</em>
not found.', 1, '', '/?q=node?destination=node', '', '155.232.250.35',
1154939472) in
/usr/home/signetaf/public_html/includes/database.mysql.inc on line 120.

I have deleted all the files, copied them over to the server from
scratch and recreated the database, but still the errors persist. Any
ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Regards and thanks,

Kobus