[support] menu tabs

Greg Knaddison - GVS Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Mon Aug 7 12:55:59 UTC 2006

On 8/5/06, Cozzi <cozzi at blinkitshere.com> wrote:
> Like menu tabs?

JavaScript tools module also has the "Tabs module" which makes fast
switching tabs in any content area you want.  If you lack javascript
they just spit out all the content in a row on the page.

> to get it to appear on a test page (which the node link in the url was
> node/33) I tried the following paths:
> <node/33>, node/33, /node/33, </node/33>, <33>, </33> (the only path I could
> get to work was <front>.

It should work with:
node/33

If it isn't working, submit a bug on block component with some
specific details.  This probably isn't very common so it may be
something specific to your installation.  It would be nice if you
could test it on another platform or two before submitting the bug to
see if it works under some conditions but not others.

Thanks,
Greg

--
Greg Knaddison | Growing Venture Solutions
Denver, CO | http://growingventuresolutions.com